Get to know your Style Synergy Type
Gorgeous personal style doesn’t have to be so hard
You too could create your own stunning style, without a stylist, by tailoring your style to your personality.
Personal style can be incredibly elusive – we’re not born with an innate ability to dress ourselves to look amazing, although some people seem to have that ability – how do they do it?
Finding your exceptional personal style, the one you want to project to the world, can seem a long way out of reach.
Perhaps those people you admire engaged a Personal Stylist. That’s great, but how do you know a stylist wouldn’t be judgy, expensive and dress you to look the same as everyone else?
It might just be easier to solve this problem yourself. Especially when it might only take you one afternoon!
I discovered how to be my own stylist first
Gorgeous style has always meant a lot to me, but for a while I just couldn’t get it right.
By the time I got to my early 20s I had spent literally thousands of dollars on clothes I didn’t really care much about.
When you add up how much money is sitting in your closet in clothes you don’t wear, it can be quite shocking.
At the same time I wanted to ‘up my game’ professionally, and truly love my outfits. This set me up for a styling journey, during which I became a Personal Stylist.
The Style Synergy types are my latest powerful styling tool for women who want to fully step into their most exceptional selves. It has been seven years in the making. The system builds on my work styling hundreds of amazing women and my professional studies in psychology.
You could access a roadmap that will bring your authentic style to life
Your particular Style Synergy Profile Guide plays out in all areas of your personal style: how you choose colours, prints, textures, fits and looks and how you dress for social occasions.
That’s a lot of decisions to make. And it can be hard to make those decisions when this is all fresh and new.
What if someone has already outlined how to align with your style profile?
- A Leadership Coach talks you through a key tactic that successfully brings a wayward team member into alignment.
- An Interior Designer paints a picture of your lounge room that lets you fall in love with it again.
- A half-day seminar with a visiting speaker teaches you a self-management skill that leads to falling asleep each night with a smile.
In those moments, you feel empowered and excited for the future.
Because the impact of professional advice is powerful.
And it can save a huge amount of hassle. Especially when that guidance has been refined through years of experience.
This tailored guide will show you how to build a style that resonates with you and people around you
When you step into your own authentically gorgeous style, people can’t help but notice. Your coherent, powerful self shows up.
The Style Synergy Profile guide is a downloadable PDF full of tips on how to bring your style type to life. You’ll find specific examples of what to do in each area of your style.
This is a guide that saves you the hard work of envisaging what is right for you and what no longer works.
It will take you less than 20 minutes to go through, and an afternoon to apply – it might even take you less time.
By going through the guide you will have the tools to:
- Feel gorgeous: I would love to help you banish that feeling of being frumpy or ill-at-ease in your clothes. With gorgeous personal style you can turn up to work and play, confident that you look fabulous.
- Transform perceptions: Alter how your colleagues, friends, and even you see yourself by turning up as the ‘real you’. You’ll feel the power and ease that comes with commanding respect and being easily understood.
- Shop smartly: Gone will be the days of aimlessly buying pieces you end up disliking. You’ll be much clearer on precisely what you’re looking for, enabling you to stop wasting money on regrettable purchases and start investing in pieces that you’ll thoroughly enjoy.
- Achieve quick results: Believe it or not, you can overhaul your style in the span of just one afternoon – the Application section will show you how.
Your profile guide covers every element of your personal style
Your Style Synergy Profile Guide will give you clear guidance on how to apply your Style Synergy Profile to all the essential elements of your personal style:
- Patterns and prints
- How clothes fit your body
- Look creation and silhouettes
- Dressing for social occasions
- Understanding your style identity
Together we will leave no stone unturned, to ensure that you achieve complete alignment between your style and your personality.
Create a clear style that you can be confident in, for less than the price of a new top.
Pre-sale: Your purchase today ensures you will be one of the first people to receive the guide
Your Style Synergy Profile Guide is in development and will reach you before 5 October. Be one of the first to receive it!
If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase, we offer a money-back guarantee, no questions asked, any time. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q: Which style profile guide should I buy? Once you know your profile, you know which guide to buy. If you haven’t found out your Style Synergy Profile yet, head over to complete the two-minute quiz – Exceptional You: Style Synergy for the Unstoppable Woman.
- Q: Which psychological traits is this style personality system based on? A: The Style Synergy system is based on the five factors of personality, known as the ‘Big Five’ or ‘OCEAN’ model. The traits are openness, conscientiousness, extroversion, agreeableness and neuroticism. The quiz questions focus on the first four traits, because they align with discernible stylistic preferences.
- Q: How will I know if this guide is right for me? A: If you don’t already know your Style Synergy Profile, head over to complete the two-minute quiz – Exceptional You: Style Synergy for the Unstoppable Woman
- Q: Could I use any of the guides? A: Your Style Synergy Type is distinct and personal. Each of the style types have very different ways of styling themselves, including for social occasions. I strongly advise using the guide that is tailored for your Style Synergy Profile.
- Q: I have another question, who can I ask? A: We would love to respond to your questions. You can email them through to email@example.com
Nina’s prior-to-shopping process was so necessary to go through – to discuss what colours will work for me, how to learn that and how to use them. Getting heaps more confidence – by going through my wardrobe and ditching all the clothes that didn’t work for me. Combined has helped me identify what my wardrobe is! I loved that I didn’t have to explain it to her – she just figured it out and simplified it all for me. Now I feel confident experimenting with heaps of new items, fits, and colours.
I can’t recommend it enough.
When I started working with Nina, all of this changed. I got clear guidance on what would work for me and what wouldn’t (in terms of colour, body shape and style), along with support to assess the clothes I was considering buying to make sure they would work for me. This is going to save me so much money in the long run.
I finally knew what my personal style was, because Nina amazingly managed to distil my tastes (in terms of personal style) into one accurate sentence, based on the homework exercise I did. This was so valuable and meant that buying clothes was much less ‘hit and miss’. I finally knew what my own style was all about, rather than guessing and often allowing in clothes that weren’t really ‘me’.
I also loved the pre-shopping that Nina did for me. I hate clothes shopping but she took the pain out of it by finding clothes that I would never normally try on, in shops I would normally never go into – and many of the pieces she chose were amazing. It was eye-opening and I have become more open now to trying things on rather than just automatically writing things off before I’ve tried them.
If you are considering Nina’s styling services but unsure, I think you won’t regret it if you decide to go ahead. Life is too short to wear clothes and colours that you don’t love. Nina has finally given me the confidence to say no to stuff that looks just ‘OK’ and stop compromising. I have had loads of compliments on my new wardrobe & feel fabulous when I wear my new clothes. I look forward to working with her in the future.
Nina is great to work with and I would thoroughly recommend her to anyone wanting a new look or an update to your wardrobe.
I felt like you listened and prepared superbly given I wasn’t exactly sure what I needed myself. I really appreciated the clear communication lines from the very beginning. I think you did very well to pick up on my essential needs even though I was uncertain this one trip should include that too. Very cool! When I unpacked and showed my husband my purchases, he was very impressed with the choices of jackets (especially my most expensive item; which he adores).
Thank you for being my wonderful support person during my journey of re-discovery! It’s been a fantastic trip and I look forward to working with you again.
Nina helped me with what shapes were flattering and the colours that suited me best which was amazing to then experience how focused your shopping could then be armed with that knowledge!
Nina is a lovely lady and fun to go shopping with! I enjoyed the whole experience and would highly recommend her.
My whole attitude is changing towards how I put an outfit together. Having the tools and being able to make better choices has really helped my confidence.
Style Gorgeous was definitely the right choice for me. From the very first phone call, I was surprised, delighted, and super impressed. I have already recommended Style
Gorgeous to at least 50 women, and I will be recommending to 5000 more!
The process Nina takes you through will teach you about colour, what suits you and she will even share some great styling tips.
I had a great time shopping with Nina and got some great new clothes for my wardrobe and I am certain I will be booking another shopping trip in the future.
Understanding my style and colours has made such a huge difference to how I feel about myself- and it’s not just about confidence, I feel much more aligned with myself and that is such a wonderful feeling:)
Give it a go! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
I felt so much more confident in myself and my ability to present myself how I want to feel. Nina was so encouraging and so great at drawing out my personality and what looked and felt great for me.
Thank you so so so much Nina!!!
Highly, highly recommended.
We had an amazing shopping experience with Nina and had so much fun in a relaxed way. Highly recommend Nina.
My shopping is easier now. I know exactly what to look for, colours, style and favourite shops. I can confidently wear my new look and totally rock it! People comment on how good I look now!
Nina has the gift of the gab when it comes to making her clients feel and look great about themselves by quantifying their features and working with them to achieve a result that will create a wonderful confidence that radiates to show the results she has achieved!
I have already recommended Style Gorgeous to friends and colleagues.
My partner had a great time with Nina, thought her advice in clothing was excellent and thoroughly enjoyed her shoppingRead more “Mike”